To make sure we provide information you are interested in, when you're interested in it, if there are stretches of
updates you don't open, we'll automatically decrease the frequency of the updates you receive. If you like the updates,
you just need to open them to keep receiving them.
You already have a saved search with that name. If you save, you will overwrite the existing saved search. Are you sure?
Q: Why Should You Sell Your Home This Summer?
July 09, 2020 at 4:43pm | Angie Cody
There are five reasons why this summer is the perfect time to sell.
If you’re thinking of selling your home, this summer is the time to do it, and there are five reasons why:
1. Competition is low. Housing inventory is extremely low; many buyers are getting beat out in multiple-offer situations and can’t find what they need.
2. Buyers are back. They’ve been cooped up the last couple of months due to the coronavirus, but now they’re out and about trying to find their new home before fall.
3. Mortgage rates are at an all-time low. I’ve been amazed by some of the interest rates my buyer clients have secured. They’ve been locking in rates in the low
3s and high 2s, so it’s an excellent time to get a mortgage.
4. School is out. With no kids in school, many buyers have extra time to shop for homes before the new school year starts in the fall.
5. Your curb appeal looks fantastic right now. Everything is nice and green, and the flowers in your landscaping are blooming.
If you’d like to start the home sale process now or have any other real estate questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you.